Originally from Denver, CO, Jack returns to Adventure Treks’ fall semester for his second season as an instructor. Before coming to AT, Jack worked as a rock climbing instructor and challenge course facilitator in Oklahoma. He spent several summers as a whitewater rafting and climbing guide in Colorado, including taking kids and adults down the Browns Canyon section of the Arkansas River. He also spent a few seasons as a counselor at Kanakuk Kamps. Fun fact: Jack is an Eagle Scout!
- Education: Oklahoma State University, bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Certification: Wilderness first responder
- Favorite outdoor memory: Learning how to chase and photograph the Milky Way.
- Favorite hobbies: Climbing, skiing, and photography are my top three outdoor passions.
- What are you excited to learn this summer? My own version of flair at Adventure Treks!
- What are you most excited about this summer? The adventure of new places and new faces!