Instructor, California Adventure & California Challenge 3
Originally from Texas, Cara comes to Adventure Treks after spending the last two years working for adventure camps, one of which was Camp Pinnacle. Before she was a leader for her college’s outdoor program, she walked the 500-mile El Camino de Santiago in Spain. Cara is a Wilderness First Responder and is joining us for her first season as an instructor.
- Education: Harvard University; bachelor’s degree in comparative study of religion
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? Hiking!!!!!
- What do you do when not working for AT? I enjoy studying, creating art, and traveling as much as possible.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Camping in my backyard as a kid.
- Favorite quote! “Wherever you go, there you are.”