Instructor, Pacific Northwest Adventure 2
Corbin grew up in Orlando, FL, where he frequented the beach with his family, but it was family visits to Maine that helped developed his love for the outdoors. During his time at the University of Central Florida, he attended two study abroad programs to focus on service learning, and he was a trip leader for their outdoor program. In his free time, you can catch Corbin rock climbing, surfing, and diving. Corbin is joining Adventure Treks for his first season as an instructor.
- Education: University of Central Florida; bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering
- Certification: Wilderness first responder
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? Getting to teach and connect with students in some of the most beautiful parts of the country!
- What do you do when you are not working for Adventure Treks? I enjoy traveling, reading, and philosophizing with friends. My main hobbies are surfing, rock climbing, and disc golf.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Sitting by a fire on one of the first trips I ever led and talking with my co-leader. He ended up becoming one of my closest friends.
- Favorite quote: “The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.” – Walden by Henry David Thoreau