Hadley hails from California, where she recently worked at High Trails Outdoor Science School as a science instructor and hiking leader for elementary and middle schoolers. Previously, she led rock climbing, high ropes, and canoeing courses at 100 Elk Outdoor Center in Colorado. Hadley has also worked as a substitute teacher for grades K–12 in Colorado schools.
- Education: San Diego State University, bachelor’s degree in elementary education (science emphasis)
- Certifications: Wilderness first responder
- Favorite outdoor memory: Sprinting into the Pacific Ocean after taking an extra-long route to avoid a herd of bison on Catalina Island.
- Favorite outdoor achievement: Summiting my first 14er: Mt. Whitney!
- Favorite place you’ve traveled: Nashville, TN
- Favorite hobbies: Hiking 14ers, backpacking, running, climbing, roller-skating, skiing, snowshoeing, hanging out on the beach, swimming in the ocean, and curling up with a good book!
- What are you most excited for this summer? Seeing many backcountry sunrises and learning all the random facts, campfire songs, and new backcountry games that come from peers and students!