Instructor, spring school program
Originally from Wisconsin, Jack most recently lived in Salida, CO. This winter, Jack worked as a ski instructor at Big Sky Resort in Montana. Before that, he spent two summers as the head of mountain biking at Camp Pinnacle. He’s also worked in the city of Green Bay’s parks and recreation department, managing day camps for kids. Jack joins Adventure Treks for his first season as an instructor.
- Education: University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point, bachelor’s degree in music
- Certifications: Wilderness first responder, PSIA alpine level 1, BICP level 1, AIRE level 1
- Favorite outdoor memory: Hanging out with my grandpa at Kangaroo Lake in Wisconsin.
- Favorite outdoor achievement: Backpacking in New Zealand
- Favorite hobbies: Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and paddling. I also love to play the trumpet in concert.
- Favorite place you’ve traveled: Western North Carolina!