A California native, Jasmine was an Adventure Treks student for three summers. During college, she spent three years leading backpacking and canoeing trips for Camp Pinnacle; she’s also led educational kayak tours near New Orleans. Most recently, she spent a winter as a ski instructor at Big Sky Resort in Montana. She is returning for her seventh season as an instructor and will be attending graduate school in fall 2019.
- Education: University of Redlands; bachelor’s degree in outdoor education and counseling
- Certification: Wilderness first responder and lifeguard
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? Adventure Treks is where I write my best jokes. In all seriousness, though, I love the people and working with the students!
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? The community of instructors and students and going to amazing wilderness locations.
- What do you do when not working for AT? Over the years I have done a variety of jobs, but most recently I worked at a ski resort in Bozeman, MT.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Every time I’ve kayaked in the Prince William Sound.