Instructor, Alaska Expedition 2
A California native, Jasmine was an Adventure Treks student for three summers. During college, she spent three years leading backpacking and canoeing trips for Camp Pinnacle. This past winter, Jasmine led educational kayak tours near New Orleans. She is a Wilderness First Responder and lifeguard, and is returning for her sixth season as an instructor.
- Education: University of Redlands; bachelor’s degree in outdoor education and counseling
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? Adventure Treks is where I write my best jokes. In all seriousness, though, I love the people and working with the students!
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? The community of instructors and students and going to amazing wilderness locations.
- What do you do when not working for AT? Over the years I have done a variety of jobs, but most recently I worked at a ski resort in Bozeman, MT.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Every time I’ve kayaked in the Prince William Sound.