A Lewisburg, PA, native, Jordan currently resides just south of her hometown where she’s a caseworker at a residential treatment facility for teenagers. Prior to joining Adventure Treks, Jordan interned for Messiah’s adventure program, planning and leading multi-week backpacking courses for undergraduate students. She’s also led rock climbing, hiking, and mountain biking trips for Messiah students; was a youth camp trip coordinator at Camp Spofford in New Hampshire; and was a wilderness counselor for Ligonier Camp in Pennsylvania. Jordan is returning to Adventure Treks for her second season as an instructor.
- Education: Messiah College, master’s degree in higher education and bachelor’s degree in adventure education
- Medical certification: Wilderness first responder
- Favorite outdoor memory: Canyoneering for the first time during a two-week trip in Big Bend National Park.
- Favorite outdoor achievement: Hiking Half Dome in Yosemite National Park with my best friend in summer 2019!
- Countries visited: Belgium, Canada, Netherlands, and Nicaragua
- Favorite hobbies: Rock climbing, running, reading, and learning how to play the guitar!