Instructor, Ultimate Northwest 1 & Pacific Northwest Adventure 2
As a Colorado native, Kelly grew up playing in the Rocky Mountains. She spends her winters working as a snow sports supervisor and in the off-season has traveled all over the world, backpacking through southeast Asia and Central and South America. Kelly is a Wilderness First Responder and PSIA certified ski instructor. She will join us this summer for her third season as an instructor with Adventure Treks.
- Education: University of Montana; bachelor’s degree in visual arts and ceramics
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? Adventure Treks is so much FUN! I have never felt more welcome and supported in a community as I felt while working for Adventure Treks. I think the AT community brings amazing people together and provides an environment where they can truly be themselves.
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? I am excited to meet all the new students, explore new and exciting places, be silly, and laugh endlessly.
- What do you do when you are not working for Adventure Treks? I spend my winters supervising the snow sports school in Steamboat Springs and chasing powder.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Rafting the Grand Canyon.
- Favorite quote: “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha