Trip leader, Alaska Expedition 1a
A former Adventure Treks student, Kiko has led backpacking trips in Alaska and Colorado, and spent this past winter working full-time for Patagonia in Salt Lake City. She is a Wilderness First Responder, Leave No Trace trainer, and has an Avalanche Level 1 certification. She is joining us for her sixth season as a trip leader.
- Education: Colorado College; bachelor’s degree in classics and media studies
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? The communities we build at AT are the strongest, kindest, most fun groups of humans I have ever been apart of!
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? I am most excited to see old friends and make new memories.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Anything with costumes and food.
- Favorite quote: “Nothing is either good nor bad, but thinking makes it so.”