Instructor, California Challenge 2
Originally from Cincinnati, Kyle has led backpacking trips for Camp Nebagamon and Camp Merrowvista. After college, she spent two years in the environmental education field working at nature centers around the country. She is currently a sixth-grade social studies teacher in Cincinnati and a high school and middle school coach. Kyle is a Wilderness First Responder and is returning for her third season as an instructor.
- University Attended DePauw University and Xavier University; bachelor’s degree in English literature, master’s degree in secondary education in progress
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? Love the staff and the students!
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? Experiencing and sharing adventures with co-leaders and students!
- What do you do when you are not working for Adventure Treks? I am a 6th grade social studies teacher!
- Favorite outdoor memory? Climbing Mt. Shasta
- Favorite quote! “Drink the wild air.”