Liz hails from Bedford, NY, but currently lives in New Orleans, LA. While at Tulane, Liz captains the women’s ultimate frisbee team and leads service trips for students focusing on coastal restoration. She’s also worked as a counselor for Aloha Camp in Vermont, facilitating activities like biking, canoeing, kayaking, campcraft, climbing, and hiking for 7th through 10th grade girls. Liz joins Adventure Treks for her first season as an instructor.
- Education: Tulane University, pursuing bachelor’s degree in classical studies and art history
- Certifications: Wilderness first responder, lifeguard
- Favorite outdoor memory: Camping on a tiny island and seeing a beautiful sunset over the Rangeley Lakes in Maine during a four-day canoe trip.
- Favorite outdoor achievement: Summiting Mount Moosilauke in New Hampshire and picking blueberries on the way down.
- Favorite place you’ve traveled: Seeing the lavender fields in southern France.
- Favorite hobbies: I love to climb, play ultimate frisbee, read, draw, and explore New Orleans on my bike. I’m also learning how to slack line!
- What are you most excited for this summer? I’m excited to explore new places, unplug, and get to know the Adventure Treks community!