Hailing from Clarkston, MI, Morgan now resides in Bozeman, MT, where she spends her time in the recreation department at the Yellowstone Club in Big Sky. During her time at WVU, she worked for the Outdoor Recreation Center, which included teaching kayak roll sessions; leading multi-day backpacking, rock climbing, and whitewater rafting trips in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Utah; and facilitating high ropes courses for other students. She’s also spent time in Port au Prince, Haiti, volunteering with with medical clinics and local schools. Morgan joins Adventure Treks for her first season as an instructor.
- Education: West Virginia University, bachelor’s degree in human nutrition and foods
- Medical certification: Wilderness first responder
- Favorite outdoor memory:Spending a birthday soaking up the sun and canoeing down the Green River in Utah!
- Favorite outdoor achievement: Leading a two-week trip in Canyonlands National Park in Utah.
- Countries visited: Canada, Haiti, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, and Mexico
- Favorite hobbies:Snowboarding, backpacking and hiking, fishing, traveling, whitewater kayaking, and reading!