Instructor, California Adventure & California Challenge 3
Paige grew up in the Bay Area and spent her time hiking around and swimming in the Pacific Ocean. She’s spent the last several summers working as a stand-up paddleboarding instructor with youth. She spent one semester of college studying abroad in Thailand, but before attending school in Colorado, she took a gap year in Australia and New Zealand. Paige is joining Adventure Treks for her first season as an instructor.
- Education: Colorado College; bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Certification: Wilderness first responder
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? Being out in the fresh air and having adventures and with students who are eager to be there!
- Favorite outdoor memory? Taking a year off from school and doing a gap semester program in New Zealand and Australia, where I found a way to swim in some body of water every day of the program (63 days in a row).
- Favorite quote: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Seuss