Instructor, Leadership Summit
A resident of Vermont, Patrick has spent the last few winter seasons as a ski instructor in the northeast. Prior to that, he was a trip leader at Camp Pinnacle and a counselor at Green Mountain Conservation Camp. He also spent time in AmeriCorps in Boston, working with teachers, tutoring students, and leading community service projects.
- Education: Northern Vermont University, bachelor’s degree in outdoor education and leadership
- Certification: Wilderness first responder, ACA swiftwater rescue, AIARE avalanche level 1
- Favorite outdoor memory: Waking up for 3 a.m. tide crossing and seeing the stars on the Lost Coast, backcountry winter camping, and split boarding.
- Favorite place you’ve visited: Oregon or Spain
- Favorite hobbies: Skiing and snowboarding, mountain biking, cats, and bugs.
- Previous Adventure Treks trips include California Adventure, California Challenge