Instructor, , California Adventure 1, California Challenge 3, & spring school program
A resident of Vermont, Patrick spent his winter season as a ski instructor after working Adventure Treks’ spring and fall programs in 2021. Prior to that, he was a trip leader at Camp Pinnacle and a counselor at Green Mountain Conservation Camp. He also spent time in AmeriCorps in Boston, working with teachers, tutoring students, and leading community service projects. Patrick returns to Adventure Treks for his third season as an instructor.
- Education: Northern Vermont University, bachelor’s degree in outdoor education and leadership
- Certification: Wilderness first responder, ACA swiftwater rescue, AIARE avalanche level 1
- Favorite outdoor memory: Waking up on a beach every morning on a five-day rafting trip… or my first outdoor lead climb on real rock.
- Favorite place you’ve visited: Oregon or Spain
- Favorite hobbies: Skiing and snowboarding, mountain biking, rock and ice climbing, rafting, cats, and insects.