Instructor, Pacific Northwest Adventure 1 & Ultimate Northwest 2
A Wisconsin native, Robin moved to the Pacific Northwest to attend Evergreen State College. She’s spent time working on small-scale farms, even helping manage one throughout high school. During college, she worked in Denali National Park, which sparked her passion for working in the outdoors. Last summer, she was a trip leader for Camp Pinnacle. Robin is joining Adventure Treks for her first season as an instructor.
- Education: Evergreen State College; bachelor’s degree in stream and hydrology ecology
- Certification: Wilderness first responder
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? The community of amazing and like-minded folks who are also stoked to teach youth about how rad the backcountry and other aspects of the frontcountry are! I am excited about many games of mafia and my stomach muscles hurting from laughing so hard.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Winter camping in the Grand Tetons and snowshoeing on Jackson Lake!
- Favorite quote: “I swear to you, there are divine things more beautiful than words can tell.” – Walt Whitman