Trip leader, Ultimate Northwest 1 & Pacific Northwest Adventure 2
Sean grew up in Michigan and has led trail crews in Wyoming and canoe and backpacking trips in Wisconsin for Camp North Star. Sean has traveled and adventured all over the world. He is a Wilderness First Responder, Leave No Trace master educator, and a lifeguard. Sean is joining Adventure Treks for his third season as an instructor.
- Education: Grand Valley State University; bachelor’s degree in psychology
- Why is working for Adventure Treks important to you? The community at AT is unmatched. I don’t think anyone can leave Adventure Treks without making at least a few great friends.
- What excites you the most about working for AT this summer? I’m excited about getting outside with other outdoor professionals and getting to know a new group of amazing students.
- What do you do when not working for AT? I teach English and outdoor education overseas and spend a lot of time traveling.
- Favorite outdoor memory? Whitewater rafting the Nile River.
- Favorite quote: “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.”– John Muir