While we’re confident you’ve been packed and ready for your adventure for weeks (wink, wink), here are a couple videos and some friendly reminders to help simplify the process:
How to pack for your adventure:
- Your Daypack (a school bookbag is perfect)
- Put your cell phone, medications, iPod, wallet, passport, and return ticket in a ziplock bag with your name on it. You will give this to your instructors at the airport.
- Pack your essentials in case your bags are delayed. This includes a toothbrush, jacket, raincoat, empty water bottle, and anything else you might need if your bags are late.
- Your Checked Bag (a soft-sided duffel bag is highly recommended)
- Fit everything on your trip’s packing list into your duffel bag. Some airlines charge extra for one or more checked bags – please be ready.
- This should be a duffel bag WITHOUT wheels. Wheels can damage other bags, and occasionally our instructors.
- Check with your airline for size and weight limits on checked bags
Don’t forget to log in to access your trip-specific packing list on our Forms and Documents page!
We can’t wait to see you on opening day. Congratulations as you finish your school year!