Video Contest: Why I Love AT
Do you love Adventure Treks? Do you have a smartphone? Then we want you to enter our video contest!
This year’s video contest theme is “Why I love AT,” and gives you the chance to be featured in an official Adventure Treks video that will be posted online, on social media, and sent out to parents and students alike! We know you’re already pretty excited to be featured in a video, but we’ll sweeten the deal: Five of our video contest entrants will win this awesome ENO hammock!
Here’s the deal:
- Using your smartphone, record a video of yourself (selfie-style) telling us why you love Adventure Treks. You can tell a short story about one of your experiences on an AT trip (keep it appropriate), explain how it’s changed your life, talk about the friends you’ve made, etc.
- Clips should be no longer than 1 minute in length.
- Videos must be shot in a horizontal format (i.e. landscape). Not vertical or portrait mode.
- We’d love for you to shoot the video outside! Make sure your face is in the light (not in the shadows). This will make it easier for us to incorporate you into our official video.
- Please, no sunglasses, graphic clothing with inappropriate language or logos, or music in the background.
- Most of all, have fun, and be yourself!
How to submit:
- Share your video via Google Drive or Dropbox with email@example.com (our preferred option).
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Many email clients won’t send or accept media files larger than 5–6 MB. If your video file is too large, use Dropbox or Google Drive.)
Videos are due March 3, 2017.
Below is an example and a little more explanation, featuring our director, Dmac.
The fine print: By submitting a video, you agree to allow your photo, video, or film likeness, or reproductions thereof made through any media, including electronic media, to be copyrighted and used for any legitimate purpose by Adventure Treks.